Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Last Game Of The Season


Today was the last game of our season. The older teams played on the softball field and the younger teams played on the small baseball field. The sun was shining and their was lots of cheering from the crowd. We started the day with Jason Campbell singing the National Anthem. Then each player had their name announced over the PA system. After the games, Mark presented each player with their trophy. After receiving their trophy, each player stood on home plate, with their trophy, while their name was announced over the PA. (Thanks Robby for letting us use your PA system). When the games were done, it was time for the hot dog celebration.
I can't believe the season is already over. I have made some great new friends, and I have become a big fan of some really awesome ball players. I will never forget the faces of the players as they held their trophies, the crowd cheering and tons of people taking pictures. They were real super stars today.
For those of you going to the game tomorrow, I look forward to seeing you! I know we will have a great time.
You can keep up with A Field of Angels through the blog. We will post any game days, sign-ups, ect. here.

I will have new pictures up soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment