Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Sun Is Shining!

Thank goodness the sun was shining and we were able to play today. My day started off with a hug an a kiss from Canyon. That is a pretty awesome way to start the day! The fields were dried out, so the younger team was able to play on the t-ball field. We tried to play three innings, but we didn't quite make it. I hear the big kids had a great game as well. Mark handed out the players pictures. If you didn't get yours today, check with him tomorrow or at the next game.
Speaking of tomorrow.......Tomorrow is the Arkansas Travelers game in Little Rock. I may not be able to go so take lots of pictures please. Everyone have a great time!


Directions to Dickey-Stephens Park From I-40
Follow I-40 east into North Little Rock. Merge onto I-30 west and take to the Broadway exit. Turn right off the highway and follow Broadway six blocks to the ballpark.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the t-ball field. It was the perfect size :)

    ReplyDelete